- Our research feeds our teaching and our consulting
- Our research is based on general system thinking (GST), which is the core theory, - or unifying metaphor for all of what we do.
- Our research is related to multiple research domains - such as enterprise architecture, requirements engineering, service sciences and event strategic thinking. We apply GST in these different domains.
- Our research is, most of the time, using IS Design Science. We sometimes use anthropological research methods. We can also use formal methods when a formalization is necessary. This gives us rigor in our research.
- Our research projects are often based on concrete, existing industrial projects. This gives us relevance in our research.
- Lists of Research Projects
- PhD Guidelines
- Some information on what is research project can be found at PhD guidelines.
Core Theory | Research Domains | Current Research | Past Research | PhD Guidelines
- Perform theoretical and applied research in business and IT alignment and related fields
Teach graduate enterprise architecture and business plan disciplines
Perform technology transfer to established companies and start-ups