- SEAM is a method and also a way of working to design products and organizations.
- SEAM was developed mostly for teaching but is also used for consulting.
- SEAM is protected by the Creative Commons copyright. This means it can be freely used and modified as long as the reference to SEAM is kept.
- SEAM is open, you are very welcome to use it!
Our goal for the coming years is to develop more training material and white papers to help disseminate the method. Do not hesitate to contact us if interested.
- Consulting Companies Using SEAM
- Client Organisations Using SEAM
ITECOR | Nexell | Motabilis | Synaestech | EPFL VPSI | DnDi | SITRA | Genève Aéroport
- Perform theoretical and applied research in business and IT alignment and related fields
Teach graduate enterprise architecture and business plan disciplines
Perform technology transfer to established companies and start-ups