This page provides links to topics we analyse in more details. They might not all be related to our research, but we like all of them (hence "goodies").
- Core theory
- General Systems Thinking Some thoughts in general system thinking, the core of our theory (written by Gil Regev).
- Constructivism Some thoughts on the constructivist epistemology - all or most of what we perceive is constructed by our mind (written by Alain Wegmann).
- Lakatos - Proofs and Refutations Beautiful discussion on the relativity of proofs in math. A must read (suggested by Emre Telatar, written by Alain Wegmann)
- RM-ODP The ITU standard which is at the source of our approach. It defines how to specify a distributed systems (written by Andrey Naumenko and Alain Wegmann).
- Research domains
RM-ODP | Goal Modeling | Business Plan | General Systems Thinking
- Perform theoretical and applied research in business and IT alignment and related fields
Teach graduate enterprise architecture and business plan disciplines
Perform technology transfer to established companies and start-ups